WWE Superstar The Miz recently spoke to Forbes. The former WWE Champion discussed a number of topics, including his tag team partner John Morrison.
The Miz said that whilst he doesn’t see him and Morrison splitting up for some time on WWE programming; he believes that Morrison is more than ready to be challenging for singles titles in the main event of WWE shows.
‘I don’t see myself and John Morrison splitting up for a very long time, if ever,’ The Miz began. ‘I don’t see that happening. We’re too connected, we have too much chemistry and we still have more to go.”
The Miz on John Morrison
“John pushes me more than anybody else in WWE” The Miz continued. “Right now, he is just absolutely incredible, he is on a tear, and I think if he’s not in the main event scene going for the WWE or Universal Championship in the next year I think this is something we’re missing in WWE.’
The Miz is currently off of WWE programming due to an ACL injury sustained during the Zombie Lumberjack match at WrestleMania Backlash. This may finally give Johnny ‘Drip Drip’ the chance to emerge as a contender in the WWE Championship title ranks.
Also Check Out:
- Bayley Talks Potential Feud With Alexa Bliss on WWE Programming
- The Miz Reportedly Injured During WWE WrestleMania Backlash
- Kurt Angle Talks Backstage Fight Between Booker T and Batista
- EC3 Reveals How Conversations With Vince McMahon Went
- Rey Mysterio Reacts To Winning SmackDown Tag Titles With Dominik