Parker Boudreaux has officially signed a developmental deal with WWE. The heavyweight who stands at 6’4’³ is leaving the football field and heading to the squared circle in the near future.
The now former University of Central Florida football player was seen in a publicity shot with Eva Marie before the Royal Rumble show. The former WWE Superstar Marie posted the image to Twitter, writing “let’s get ready to #RUMBLE @ParkerBoudreaux. Viewing party with the fam.”
It was confirmed in the Wrestling Observer that Parker Boudreaux has now signed a WWE developmental deal. Dave Meltzer wrote “a lot of football sites covered his leaving the team (Central Flordia) and speculated he was wrestling-bound. But none had the info he had already signed.”
Parker Boudreaux and Eva Marie
It’s not yet been confirmed if Eva Marie will be joining Parker Boudreaux as and when he makes his first appearances on WWE programming. It has also not been confirmed how quickly WWE will look to bring him to television.
With the former football player looking like a physical beast, WWE clearly have high hopes for the man being dubbed as the ‘Next Brock Lesnar.’ Parker Boudreaux bears a striking resemblance to the ‘Beast Incarnate,’ and WWE are hoping he has the same ability as the former UFC fighter.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
Also Check Out:
- Edge Teases Challenging For NXT Championship at WrestleMania
- Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez Advance in Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- Rey Mysterio Confirms He Has Signed New WWE Deal
- Ruby Riott Talks Bikini Kill Influence Behind Royal Rumble Gear
- WWE NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day Confirmed for February 14th Show
- Edge ’“ ‘I Didn’t Come Back To Do a Greatest Hits Tour’