We’re delighted to say that Fighter Fans have teamed up with the The Smack Attack podcast. Hosted by James McIvor, the podcast is released content on a weekly basis every Saturday following SmackDown on FOX. The Smack Attack is a fresh voice in the world of Pro Wrestling punditry. Fighter Fans is a platform for viewers and commentators in combat sports to make their voices heard. We know that you’ll enjoy the weekly show that the guys over at The Smack Attack produce.
The Smack Attack
You can check out the latest podcast from Smack Attack on the Hamin Media Group network here.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat SportswearÂ ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California.Â Venom DripÂ Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Edge Teases Challenging For NXT Championship at WrestleMania
- Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez Advance in Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- Rey Mysterio Confirms He Has Signed New WWE Deal
- Ruby Riott Talks Bikini Kill Influence Behind Royal Rumble Gear
- WWE NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day Confirmed for February 14th Show
- Edge ’“ ‘I Didn’t Come Back To Do a Greatest Hits Tour’