Welcome to The Wrest Is History! In this new column we look at back a significant event from this day in Pro Wrestling history. 18th February 2007 marked the No Way Out PPV event from WWE from Staples CenterÂ inÂ Los Angeles, California. The show was significant as it was the final ‘branded’ PPV until 2016’s Backlash event.
The main event of the show saw the two WrestleMania 23 main events square off. WWE Champion John CenaÂ &Â Shawn MichaelsÂ took on World Heavyweight ChampionÂ BatistaÂ &Â The Undertaker. You can check out highlights of that match here.
It’s also worth checking out the embedded match below. The main event of No Way Out 2007 had a rematch on Monday Night RAW just 6 days before WrestleMania 23! Check it out:
No Way Out 2007
Here’s the full card from ]No Way Out 2007 that you can watch back in full on WWE Network:
- Dark Match – Shelton BenjaminÂ vs.Â Rob Van Dam
- Six Man Tag Team Match – The HardysÂ (Jeff HardyÂ &Â Matt Hardy) &Â Chris BenoitÂ vs.Â MNMÂ (Joey MercuryÂ &Â Johnny Nitro) &Â Montel Vontavious Porter
- WWE Cruiserweight TitleÂ Open Challenge Match – Gregory HelmsÂ (c) vs.Â Scotty 2 HottyÂ vs.Â Jimmy Wang YangÂ vs.Â Jamie NobleÂ vs.Â DaivariÂ vs.Â Chavo GuerreroÂ vs.Â FunakiÂ vs.Â Shannon Moore
- FinlayÂ &Â HornswoggleÂ vs.Â Little BoogeymanÂ &Â The Boogeyman
- WWE Tag Team TitleÂ Match – Brian KendrickÂ &Â Paul LondonÂ (c) vs.Â DeuceÂ &Â DominoÂ (w/Cherry)
- ECW World Heavyweight TitleÂ Match – Bobby LashleyÂ (c) vs.Â Mr. Kennedy
- John CenaÂ &Â Shawn MichaelsÂ vs.Â BatistaÂ &Â The Undertaker
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- HIGHLIGHTS ’“ MSK Heading To Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Final
- Mandy Rose Does The ‘Buss It Challenge’ (VIDEO)
- Bad Bunny Dominates WWE Merchandise Sales This Week
- Backstage News on Talents ’˜Pulled’ From The Royal Rumble
- Tyson Kidd Talks Vince McMahon Turning Down a Royal Rumble Return
- Edge Making WrestleMania Decision Following WWE Elimination Chamber
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2021 Main Event Confirmed
- Former WWE 24/7 Champion Rob Gronkowski Wins Super Bowl