WWE are currently on the ‘Road To WrestleMania 37’ with their Elimination Chamber event taking place tonight from the ThunderDome in Florida. It was confirmed back in January that there would be fans in attendance for WrestleMania 37 when WWE heads to Raymond James Stadium on April 10th and 11th.
In an update to this, Wrestling Observer Radio confirmed that there will be 30,000Â fans allowed in attendance per night; at least that is the goal that WWE are hoping to reach for both nights of the show.
SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks and Kalisto recently appeared at the Daytona 500 event. There were 30,000 fans in attendance for that race and currently there is no news of a COVID-19 outbreak coming from the event.
WWE has not as of yet confirmed when tickets will be going on sale for WrestleMania 37. Usually, there is a lot of international travelling fans for the biggest WWE show of the year, but this year WWE will have to look at filling out Raymond James Stadium with local fans and people travelling into Florida from nearby states.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- The Wrest Is History 20th February ’“ ECW CyberSlam ’98
- PROGRESS Chapter 104: Natural Progression Ongoing Results
- The Smack Attack Podcast 20/02/2021 on HACKERHAMIN Media
- WWE Confirm Full Day of Programming for Elimination Chamber 2021
- Matt Cardona ’“ ‘The Podcast Is Earning More Than My WWE Contract’
- Billie Kay Talks Reception To Her New ’˜Resume’ Gimmick
- Chris Hero Talks Not Having Resentment for Peers Who ’˜Made It’