WWE’s Elimination Chamber PPV event is now underway. This is the first ’˜stop’ on the Road To WrestleMania and there are some big bouts taking place, with the two Chamber matches themselves taking pride of place on the card.
The show proper began with 6 men entering the Elimination Chamber to determine who would challenge Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship later in the night.
Here’s how the Superstars entered the match
- Kevin Owens (Pod 1) – Entered #5, Eliminated By Jey Uso (3rd Elimination in the match)
- Sami Zayn (Pod 2) – Entered #4, Eliminated By Kevin Owens (2nd Elimination in the match)
- King Corbin (Pod 3) – Entered #3, Eliminated By Cesaro (1st Elimination in the match)
- Jey Uso (Pod 4) – Entered #6, Eliminated By Daniel Bryan (Final Elimination in the match)
- Cesaro – Entered #2, Eliminated By Jey Uso (4th Elimination in the match)
- Daniel Bryan – Entered #1, Eliminated By NIL, WINS!
Universal Championship #1 Contender
The finish came when Jey Uso attempted to hit a Frog Splash on Bryan from the top of the pod. Bryan got the knees up and then hit a Running Knee to win the match via pinfall. Bryan now faces Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship.
Here’s the full card for the event:
- WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston
- WWE Universal Championship #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Jey Uso vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn vs. King Corbin
- Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Winner of EC match
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair
- United States Championship Match: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Riddle vs. Keith Lee
- Raw Women’s Championship Match: Asuka (c) vs. Lacey Evans
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- The Wrest Is History 20th February ’“ ECW CyberSlam ’98
- PROGRESS Chapter 104: Natural Progression Ongoing Results
- The Smack Attack Podcast 20/02/2021 on HACKERHAMIN Media
- WWE Confirm Full Day of Programming for Elimination Chamber 2021
- Matt Cardona ’“ ‘The Podcast Is Earning More Than My WWE Contract’
- Billie Kay Talks Reception To Her New ’˜Resume’ Gimmick
- Chris Hero Talks Not Having Resentment for Peers Who ’˜Made It’