WWE’s Elimination Chamber PPV event is now underway. This is the first ‘stop’ on the Road To WrestleMania and there are some big bouts taking place, with the two Chamber matches themselves taking pride of place on the card.
The main event of the night saw Drew McIntyre defend his WWE Championship inside of the Elimination Chamber. McIntyre took on Sheamus, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston and Jeff Hardy inside the structure.
Here’s how the Superstars entered the match
- Drew McIntyre (Pod 1) – Entered #3, Eliminated By NIL, WINNER!
- AJ Styles (Pod 2) – Entered #5 (ahead of time as Omos ripped open the pod), Eliminated By Drew McIntyre (Final Elimination in the match)
- Kofi Kingston (Pod 3) – Entered #4, Eliminated By Sheamus (2nd Elimination in the match)
- Sheamus (Pod 4) – Entered #6, Eliminated By AJ Styles (4th Elimination in the match)
- Jeff Hardy – Entered #2, Eliminated By Drew McIntyre (3rd Elimination in the match)
- Randy Orton – Entered #1, Eliminated By Kofi Kingston (1st Elimination in the match)
WWE Championship Match
The finish came when Drew McIntyre hit a mid-air Claymore kick to AJ Styles, who himself was attempting a Phenomenal Forearm springboard.
Here’s the full card for the event:
- WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston
- WWE Universal Championship #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Jey Uso vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn vs. King Corbin
- Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Winner of EC match
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair
- United States Championship Match: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Riddle vs. Keith Lee
- Raw Women’s Championship Match: Asuka (c) vs. Lacey Evans
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED – We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPED™ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPED™ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPED™ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear – Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- The Wrest Is History 20th February – ECW CyberSlam ’98
- PROGRESS Chapter 104: Natural Progression Ongoing Results
- The Smack Attack Podcast 20/02/2021 on HACKERHAMIN Media
- WWE Confirm Full Day of Programming for Elimination Chamber 2021
- Matt Cardona – “The Podcast Is Earning More Than My WWE Contract”
- Billie Kay Talks Reception To Her New ‘Resume’ Gimmick
- Chris Hero Talks Not Having Resentment for Peers Who ‘Made It’