WWE Monday Night RAW will be taking place tonight from the WWE ThunderDome. Only two segments have actually been announced for tonight, with Drew McIntyre taking on Randy Orton; and Charlotte Flair confronting Lacey Evans and Ric Flair.
Here’s the official announcement from WWE regarding the Orton vs McIntyre match.
Monday Night RAW
Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton set for Monday Night showdown. The Viper’s past transgressions have been catching up to him in recent weeks, and the WWE Champion comes knocking again Monday night.
McIntyre and Orton are set to reignite their rivalry with a rematch on Raw. The Legend Killer looked to end his back-and-forth with long-time foe Edge last week, but a demonic Alexa Bliss haunted Orton and helped set The Rated-R Superstar up for the win.
The King of Claymore Country has mounting issues of his own with Edge’s open WrestleMania challenge looming over the title picture, and a crushing Brogue Kick from his old friend Sheamus cutting off a trusted ally. What chaos will await McIntyre and Orton when they clash once again in non-title action? Don’t miss the hard-hitting match and much moreÂ Monday night at 8/7 C on USA Network.
Charlotte Flair and Lacey Evans,
Here’s what WWE had to say ahead of the Lacey Evans, Ric Flair and Charlotte Flair segment:
The budding entanglement between Lacey Evans and Ric Flair has been a thorn in the side of Charlotte Flair. The time for games is over Monday night as Charlotte and Lacey will meet face-to-face Monday night on Raw.
Evans and the WWE Hall of Famer have continually inserted themselves into The Queen’s business in recent weeks, even having a hand in costing Charlotte & Asuka the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles at Royal Rumble. Charlotte has paved her own way in a career that’s already revolutionized the WWE Women’s division, but her father isn’t one to cede the spotlight so easily. ‘The Nature Boy’ was vocal about his trailblazing role in WWE on Raw Talk and has set out to build another all-time Superstar in Lacey Evans seemingly at the expense of his own daughter.
What fireworks are set to explode when Charlotte and Lacey come together on Raw? Catch the encounter this Monday night at 8/7 C on USA Network.
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Edge Teases Challenging For NXT Championship at WrestleMania
- Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez Advance in Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- Rey Mysterio Confirms He Has Signed New WWE Deal
- Ruby Riott Talks Bikini Kill Influence Behind Royal Rumble Gear
- WWE NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day Confirmed for February 14th Show
- Edge ’“ ‘I Didn’t Come Back To Do a Greatest Hits Tour’