WWE WrestleMania is finally here. After 13 months without a live in attendance crowd for a PPV event, WWE has thousands of the WWE Universe in Raymond James Stadium for WrestleMania 37.
Before fans made their way to WrestleMania, WWE sent out specific guidelines to ticket buyers as to the COVID-19 protocols at the show.
During the Kickoff panel, WWE panned round to fans in the concourse that weren’t wearing masks and were not adhering to any sort of social distancing rules.
WrestleMania 37 Night 1
Here is the full list of safety rules that WWE sent out earlier this week:
- Masks are required at all times unless you are in your seat eating or drinking
- You are not allowed to gather in common areas with people in places like the concourse
- All food and drink transactions will be cashless. They will have reverse ATM machines to use if you have cash, you can put the cash into the machine and it will give you a debit card you can use
- No bags are allowed in the stadium
- You must sign a waiver that holds WWE, Raymond James Stadium, the city of Tampa and everyone else harmless if you catch COVID at the show, even if it is due to the negligence of any of those parties
- This waiver is standard across the board these days as has been noted in the Observer for Mania and other events.
Here’s the full card for WrestleMania 37 Night 1:
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair ’“ Main Event
- WWE Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Drew McIntyre
- The Miz and John Morrison vs. Damian Priest and Bad Bunny
- Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins
- WWE Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. AJ Styles and Omos
- Carmella & Billie Kay vs. Lana & Naomi vs. Dana Brooke & Mandy Rose vs. Ruby Riott & Liv Morgan vs. Natalya & Tamina ’“ Tag Team Turmoil Match (Winners Get Women’s Tag Match on Night 2)
- Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon ’“ Steel Cage Match
Also Check Out: