It was confirmed by multiple sources that WWE RAW Superstar Humberto Carrillo was injured during this week’s episode of WWE Monday Night RAW.
Fightful Select noted that the ending to his match against Sheamus had to be changed on the fly as he was injured during the bout itself.
‘Carrillo did a sunset flip powerbomb that saw Sheamus land on his knee’ Fightful Select wrote. ‘Carrillo signaled, and the ref checked on him; leading to the double countout finish that we saw on the air, which wasn’t the plan.’
WWE Superstar Injury Update
In an update to the situation, Humberto is apparently ok and “ready to go whenever,” this is according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.
The WWE Superstar himself took to Twitter to update fans on the situation, saying that this is the first time he has not finished a match. “Last night was the first time I couldn’t finish a match in my whole wrestling career” Humberto wrote. “But when you push the limits as I do anything can happen in a split of second. This is not over Sheamus, until next time!”
Also Check Out:
- Update on Becky Lynch and Her WWE Contract Status
- Chelsea Green Talks Wanting To Pose for Playboy
- Eva Marie Cuts Cryptic Promo on Monday Night RAW
- WWE Files Trademark for WCW Bash at The Beach PPV Event
- WALTER ’“ ‘I Was Never Thinking About Signing With WWE’
- Nick Aldis Talks Mickie James ’˜Trashgate’ and WWE Release