Professional wrestling has always been a spectacle that draws fans from all corners of the globe. This year, AEW All Out 2023 promises to be a showstopper, especially for fans in the UK. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to catch all the action live from the UK.
Kenny Omega, a name synonymous with top-tier wrestling, is set to face Konosuke Takeshita. This bout has been brewing for a while, especially after the events at All In.
The two have a history, with Takeshita having been mentored by Omega during their time in Japan’s DDT promotion. Their styles promise a match that’s both intense and captivating.
AEW All Out 2023: Where and When to Watch
AEW All Out 2023 will be broadcast live from Chicago’s United Center on Sunday, September 3rd.
For UK fans, the action kicks off at 1 AM BST on Monday, September 4th 2023. The most affordable option for UK viewers is FITE, where the pay-per-view is available for just $19.99.
This is significantly cheaper than the US price, which is around $59.99 from most outlets, making it a steal for UK fans. The main reason for the difference in cost is the UK fans having to watch at such an unsociable time.
Other Must-See Matches
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Jon Moxley for the AEW International championship
- Bryan Danielson vs. Ricky Starks in a Strap Match
- Luchasaurus (c) vs. Darby Allin for the TNT title
- Kris Statlander (c) vs. Ruby Soho for the TBS championship
- Kenny Omega vs. Konosuke Takeshita
- Miro vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
- FTR & Young Bucks vs. Bullet Club Gold
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Shane Taylor for the Ring of Honor Television title
- MJF & Adam Cole (c) vs. Battle Royal Winner for the ROH Tag Team championship
- Eddie Kingston & Katsuyori Shibata vs. Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta
- The Acclaimed (with Dennis Rodman) vs. Jeff Jarrett, Satnam Singh & Jay Lethal for the AEW Trios titles (Zero Hour pre-show)
- The Over Budget Charity Battle Royal; $50K will be donated to the charity of the winner’s choice (Zero Hour)
- Athena, Mercedes Martinez & Diamante vs. Hikaru Shida, Willow Nightingale & Skye Blue (Zero Hour)