AEW EVP and Tag Team Champion Nick Jackson recently ‘called out’ COVID-19 deniers. The Young Buck would take to Instagram and write the following about his health since September.
“Crazy to think there’s still COVID deniers out there in the world,” Nick Jackson would state on the social media platform. “I had a pretty bad case of COVID in early September, that kept me bed ridden for nearly 3 weeks. I couldn’t taste or smell for 2 and a half months. At one point my whole body had hives on it and my doctor said that it was definitely from COVID.”
Nick Jackson Talks COVID-1
Nick Jackson would also reveal that his brother Matt had to take the majority of the work load for their matches shortly after. “Matt had to do the majority of the work in matches once I returned safely, because I couldn’t catch my breath” Jackson revealed. “My cardio is finally back but it took months to finally feel like myself again. Let’s protect each other and wear a mask.”
It was also recently revealed that Nick Jackson was injured at the New Year’s Smash Night 1 event. Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline revealed that Jackson thought he had “broken his leg” during the match against The Acclaimed and The Hybrid 2. It was confirmed that Jackson had suffered a contusion, and will be back in action sooner than originally thought.
Also Check Out:
- Chris Jericho Re-iterates The Importance of The 18-49 Demo
- Kenny Omega on Bullet Club Reunion ’“ ‘We’re Just Getting Started’
- Sasha Banks Reacts To Snoop Dogg Hitting a ’˜Frog Splash’ on AEW Dynamite
- The Young Bucks Join Super Elite Club on AEW Dynamite
- Jim Ross Talks Promise He Made To Brodie Lee Jr
- Cody Rhodes Talks ’˜Breaking The Rules’ of Pro Wrestling, Doing a ’˜Finish’ During a Commercial Break