Belal Muhammad will be taking on Leon Edwards as part of tonight’s UFC Fight Night card from Las Vegas, Nevada. Before the fight, the Welterweight fighter spoke to the media and gave his lay of the land in terms of the WW division.
‘In the end, we’re prize fighters. These guys are forgetting about that,’ Muhammad stated during the UFC Vegas 21 media day. ’When you’re sitting there on the smaller circuits and you dreamed about making it to the UFC, that was your goal making it to the UFC, you took any fight that was in front of you. You were willing to fight anybody. You’re sitting there fighting for peanuts.”
Belal Muhammad on Kamaru Usman
‘To me, I could beat anybody in this division” Muhammad continued. “I know I’m good enough to beat anybody in this division. I know I can be a champion in this division so that’s why I’m willing to say yes to anybody. So I’m not afraid of fighting anybody.”
‘It’s one of those where I’m going to show people who I am,’ Belal Muhammad declared. ‘I’m going to show people that there is another name in this division that Usman has to fight. They’re talking about him moving up to [185 pounds] and being double champ. No, there’s still another guy in this division that you haven’t beat yet.”
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Juliana Pena Keeps Calling Out UFC GOAT Amanda Nunes
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘Jon Jones Is The World’s Best Light Heavyweight’
- Dana White Says Israel Adesanya Should ‘Focus on Middleweight’
- Aljamain Sterling To Trolls ’“ ‘Cool Your Tits, You Guys Aren’t Doctors’
- Monster Energy Responds To Allegations Made By Dominick Cruz
- Henry Cejudo Apologises To Bantamweight Champion Aljamain Sterling
- Max Holloway Talks Not Getting Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight