Now UFC heavyweight Jon Jones has stated that the once proposed superfight with Israel Adesanya no longer interests him. The former Light Heavyweight king has been active on social media since Adesanya lost to Jan Blachowicz this past weekend at UFC 259.
Israel Adesanya’s Head Coach Eugene Bareman recently said in an interview with Submission Radio that the superfight would still make sense from a business standpoint. ‘Jon Jones is a businessman,’ Bareman said. “Jones understands how the pay-per-view market works and he understands where the money is, and that’s why this fight doesn’t fizzle away.”
Jon Jones Replies To Eugene Bareman
‘Because at the end of the day, if it makes money, it makes sense” Bareman continued. “And Jon knows who the biggest star in the sport is at the moment and who can get him paid the most. That is why the fight won’t fizzle out.”
Jon Jones however does not agree with this assessment. ‘Give it up coach,’ Jones replied on Twitter. ‘We’ve all seen your cards, your boy has almost no take down defense or offense off his back. Now you’re just being a cloud trout, if you would honestly send him in there against a 260 pound wrestler after that last performance, you don’t care about his well being.’
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Juliana Pena Keeps Calling Out UFC GOAT Amanda Nunes
- Daniel Cormier ’“ ‘Jon Jones Is The World’s Best Light Heavyweight’
- Dana White Says Israel Adesanya Should ‘Focus on Middleweight’
- Aljamain Sterling To Trolls ’“ ‘Cool Your Tits, You Guys Aren’t Doctors’
- Monster Energy Responds To Allegations Made By Dominick Cruz
- Henry Cejudo Apologises To Bantamweight Champion Aljamain Sterling
- Max Holloway Talks Not Getting Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight