WWE Extreme Rules 2022 took place tonight from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but what are the results of the show?
There were a number of matches confirmed for the event before the show went live, including the Fight Pit match between Matt Riddle and Seth Rollins and the RAW Women’s Title match between Bianca Belair and Bayley.
The biggest hype for the show came from the White Rabbit teases that had been shown on RAW and SmackDown over the past few weeks. Fans had hoped to see Bray Wyatt make his return to the company and reveal that he was behind the QR codes and teases.
WWE Extreme Rules 2022 Results
Here are the full results from the event:
- Brawling Brutes b. Imperium – Sheamus took the win for his team after hitting the Brogue Kick on Giovanni Vinci
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Ronda Rousey b. Liv Morgan – Rousey took the win via submission to regain the title!
- Strap Match: Karrion Kross b. Drew McIntyre – Kross took the win by hitting the Kross Hammer after Scarlett sprayed pepper spray in McIntyre’s eyes
- RAW Women’s Championship Ladder Match: Bianca Belair b. Bayley – Belair took the win after hitting a KOD on Bayley ON TOP of a ladder and then climbing up to grab the belt!
- I Quit Match: Finn Balor b. Edge – Balor took the win after Edge said I Quit as Rhea Ripley looked set to hit Beth Phoenix with a conchairto, Ripley did it anyway after the match
- Fight Pit Match: Matt Riddle b. Seth Rollins – Riddle took the win after making Rollins tap out
- Bray Wyatt returns!
If you missed the show live, then you can watch all of the action back now on demand through two streaming services!
Fans in the United Kingdom can see all of the action via WWE Network, which currently works out at Â£9.99 per month for subscribers.
Pro wrestling fans in the United States can watch all of the action back on demand via the Peacock streaming service from NBC.