The competitors for the Men’s Money In The Bank ladder match have been confirmed for the upcoming PPV event later this month.
Several Superstars have been competing in qualifying matches over the past few weeks for a chance to enter the MITB match, and now the full field of 8 has been confirmed.
Seth Rollins and Shinsuke Nakamura confirmed their places for the match after winning their matches against Cesaro and Baron Corbin respectively this week on SmackDown.
The current favorite to win the Money In The Bank match is Seth Rollins, with the former Shield member set to potentially collide with Edge at the SummerSlam 2021 PPV event.
Rollins and Nakamura join RAW’s Ricochet, Riddle, John Morrison, Drew McIntyre and SmackDown’s Big E and Kevin Owens in the match at the PPV show.
WWE Money In the Bank 2021 will take place on July 18 from the Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas.
WWE Money In The Bank 2021
Here’s the currently confirmed card for WWE Money In The Bank 2021:
- Men’s MITB Ladder Match – Ricochet vs. Riddle vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins vs. King Shinsuke Nakamura
- Women’s MITB Ladder Match – Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. 2 SmackDown Superstars TBA
- Universal Championship Match – WWE Hall of Famer Edge vs. Roman Reigns (c)
- WWE Championship Match – Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c)
- RAW Women’s Championship Match – Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley (c)