A major name is reportedly backstage at WWE Survivor Series, and no, this isn’t referring to Randy Orton or even CM Punk in Chicago.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, Stephanie McMahon was seen backstage at the event, not in an official capacity but just saying hello to former colleagues:
“Fightful has learned that Stephanie McMahon is in Chicago at the show. She’s said to be hanging out and visiting, as opposed to being there in a work capacity.”
It is not currently known is McMahon will be returning to the company, although that could be more likely now that Vince McMahon has seen his power diminished.
Stephanie McMahon backstage at WWE Survivor Series
Here are all of the matches set to take place tonight:
- Women’s WarGames Match: Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch & Shotzi vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Iyo Sky, Kairi Sane & Asuka)
- Santos Escobar vs. Carlito
- WWE Women’s World Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Zoey Stark
- Intercontinental Championship: Gunther (c) vs. The Miz
- Men’s WarGames Match: Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins, Jey Uso, Sami Zayn & Randy Orton vs. The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Finn Balor, Dominik Mysterio, JD McDonagh) & Drew McIntyre
The WWE Network makes it easy for fans in the UK to watch this extravaganza from the comfort of their living rooms.
Available for a monthly fee of just £9.99 on a rolling contract, the network offers live streams of all WWE events, including WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, Money in The Bank, SummerSlam and Survivor Series.
Fans in the United States can also watch the full event back in full via Peacock, the streaming service from NBC that is available from $5.99 a month (+tax) or $59.99 per year (+tax).