The Fiend – WWE Fastlane 2021 is now underway. The company are presenting their WWE Fastlane event tonight from the ThunderDome in Florida. This is the ’˜last stop’ before WrestleMania 37 in April, and the first live PPV event to take place on the Peacock Network.
There are currently 8 matches confirmed for tonight’s card, which includes 4 title matches and, potentially, an intergender match between Randy Orton and Alexa Bliss.
The match between Alexa Bliss and Randy Orton was not expected to go ahead; with fans anticipating The Fiend making his return to confront the Legend Killer before WrestleMania 37.
Alexa Bliss vs Randy Orton – Return of The Fiend
The ‘match’ was short, with Bliss hitting Orton with fire and leading him on a chase around the ring. A hand then appeared from under the ring and The Fiend appeared. Bray Wyatt’s gear indicated that he was still burned and scarred from TLC back in 2020; when Randy Orton set The Fiend on fire.
Here’s the full card for tonight’s WWE Fastlane event on NBC Peacock and WWE Network:
WWE Fastlane Card
- Universal Championship Match ’“ Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan w/Special Enforcer Edge
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match ’“ Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) vs Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks
- Drew McIntyre vs Sheamus
- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match ’“ Big E (c) vs Apollo Crews
- Braun Strowman vs Shane McMahon
- WWE United States Championship Match ’“ Riddle (c) vs Ali
- Seth Rollins vs Shinsuke Nakamura
- Randy Orton vs Alexa Bliss
Don’t forget to keep checking back here on Fighter Fans for full coverage of the show tonight!
Also Check Out: