Two of WWE’s biggest ever Superstars Batista and John Cena appeared in Super Bowl commercials over the weekend. The Super Bowl is of course the biggest game in the NFL, if not pro sports, and the opportunity to get an advertisement during the game is a major coup.
Batista appeared in a commercial for Rocket Mortgage, doing a short ‘fight club-esque’ skit. John Cena had a starring role in his commercial; wherein the former WWE Champion hosted a special ad where the winning viewer at home could win a million dollars by counting the amount of Mountain Dew bottles on the screen.
Check out the commercials featuring Batista and John Cena below:
Batista and John Cena
Fighter Fans Post Sponsors
- MANSCAPED ’“ We are absolutely ecstatic to announce that Fighter Fans has joined with MANSCAPEDâ„¢ to offer our readers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all orders! MANSCAPEDâ„¢ the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. MANSCAPEDâ„¢ offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. Go to http://manscaped.com/ and get 20% off + free shipping with our link: manscaped.com/fighterfans #manscapedpod
- Venom Drip Combat Sportswear ’“ Founded in 2011 in Central California. Venom Drip Combat Sportswear is a clothing brand. Geared toward fans and athletes of combat sports. But of course you do not have to be a fan or athlete of combat sports to rock our brand.
Also Check Out:
- Edge Teases Challenging For NXT Championship at WrestleMania
- Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez Advance in Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- Rey Mysterio Confirms He Has Signed New WWE Deal
- Ruby Riott Talks Bikini Kill Influence Behind Royal Rumble Gear
- WWE NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day Confirmed for February 14th Show
- Edge ’“ ‘I Didn’t Come Back To Do a Greatest Hits Tour’